Tuesday, December 8, 2009

101 in 1001 Days


Has anyone heard of the 101 in 1001 days "challenge"?  It's basically a challenge to accomplish 101 goals in 1001 days. I've been looking for SOMETHING to do as a challenge for myself and also been looking for some New Years Resolutions (I'm one of those who makes them every year).  I'm seriously considering this challenge and blogging about it.  I have started to jot down some of the things I'd like to accomplish, and I've noticed that quite a few are "Do this every day for 30 days".  I guess my logic behind that is, if I do it every day for a month it might become a habit.  :)

Would any of you be interested in doing this challenge with me? I know this is a very busy and stressful time of the year, so I'm giving myself the rest of this month to come up with my list, and I plan on starting on January 1 (unless I decide to start sooner).

There is a website online to help you keep track of your goals and you can check them off to see how far you've come (measured by %) and it also tells you how many days you have left.  I think I'm going to use this webiste, as well as keep track of them myself - using an Excel spreadsheet, of course ;)

Anyways .. the website is: http://www.dayzeroproject.com/ 
Let me know if you'd like to do this with me! We start 1-1-10!!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun, I am going to have to think about this! 101 things sounds like A LOT to come up with! But, I think I could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS kinda hard .. but it's a lot of fun coming up with the goals!!! :)

    ReplyDelete