Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Randomness :)

Hello Everyone!

I hadn't realized that It had been so long since I blogged! Ooops! I really need to get on the ball!

Let's see..  Well, this past weekend I hosted a Pampered Chef Party at my house.  It went pretty well.  People don't know how to RSVP, but that's nothing new. ;)  We made a DELICIOUS Loaded Baked Potato Chowder.  It was truly amazing and incredibly E A S  Y!  I don't have all the Pampered Chef products needed for the recipe, but I'm still able to make it using my utensils, etc.  So so soooo good!  After the party Shelby and I attempted to take a nap (it's been stressful because Tristan is teething) and then we watched the Florida vs Alabama game - ROLL TIDE! ;)

Sunday I met some girl friends for tea at a place called Cozy Tea.  I love going there.  The food is so good and it's a really cute/girly place to go!  I got the Sunday Brunch which came with a non-alcoholic mimosa (which was wonderful), a bowl of baked potato soup with toast, a salad, broccoli and cheese quiche, and some fruit and a pumpkin scone with honey and cream for dessert.  The tea I chose is called "Kama Sutra Chai" - it's so good!  Everyone has their own little tea pot with their selected tea. There are TONS to choose from.  We all ordered something different.   Guys go too, but it's more of a girly atmosphere.  I'd love to take Shelby sometime!  Here is a picture so you can see for yourself :)


I know this is a major change in topic, but I've been wanting this particular tumbler from Starbucks and I have looked EVERYWHERE for it. Well - Monday was my lucky day because I walked to Starbucks on my way to work just to see if they had it, and they DID!! Since it's Christmas time it comes with a cute candy cane striped straw.  I was so excited! The guy behind the counter said they are really hard to come by and that they just got them and were already almost sold out!  Talk about perfect timing!! :-)




This morning the guys from my office, and myself, went to Jacksonville to attend a Breakfast Meeting.  It was a lot of fun! I got to meet a lot of the people I talk to on the phone.  Now I have faces to go with the names :)  There was a really nice selection to choose from (it was a buffet type of set up).  I was really excited to see pancakes - because those are my favorite.  Now I'm waiting until it's my time to relieve the receptionist for her lunch.  Once she gets back I can go run my misc. errands and come back and get workin'! 

Wow- this post is so random!

No comments:

Post a Comment