Wednesday, December 9, 2009

TV, Tristan, and GOALS :)

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Wednesday :)  Our work week will be 1/2 way over after today!

Did everyone have a good evening yesterday?  Mine was OK.  Shelby and I have gotten hooked on Greys Anatomy.  Does anyone else watch that show? It's pretty sad how glued we are to the TV when it comes on.  The funny thing is we've started watching it in the middle, and we never get to watch it in order so we get confused sometimes.  We're thinking about getting the seasons on Netflix so we can catch up! ha ha 

Tristan's new favorite thing to do is hang out with us on the couch every evening :)  It's so cute!  He's perfectly happy going from me, to Shelby, to me, back to Shelby,etc.  He laughs and talks and smiles the whole time.  He's a little stinker, that's for sure. :)  Last night he was sitting in between us watching TV with us..LoL.  I said to Shelby "He just likes to hang out with us, doesn't he?"  He's starting to cuddle a LOT more too, which makes me so happy!!  I know he will grow up and no longer want to "love on me" so I better enjoy it while I can.

I've gotten 23 of my 101 goals figured out.  It's kinda hard to think of 101 goals you want to set for yourself.  I'm trying to make my goals something that I actually have to work at - something that's a challenge... that way it will mean more.  Not EVERYTHING is a "challenge" but it's not something I can be done with in 10 minutes and them move on .. that's what I mean. :)  When I do start, do you think I should go in the order of my list or jump around?  I don't know how I'm going to start ... if I go in order I might want to categorize my list into things that are going to take a while and things that don't take as long to accomplish.  Maybe I'm thinking about this waaaaay too much.  LoL

2 comments:

  1. I am in the process of doing a 101 goals in 1001 days! Everything on my list is house related. For example: paint the living room, enlarge deck, flat screen TV for basement...and on and on. I have noticed that most people's lists are very specific (I assume in an attempt to have THAT many goals). I had a hard time getting to 101, but I finally did. I work through mine in no particular order. We sort of go by what we can afford at the time. Also, if you don't want to create a separate blog for it, you could just do weekly (or less/more depending) updates on your regular blog. That's what I've noticed several people doing! I can't wait to see your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I love Grey's! I've seen every episode and have them on dvd. Let me know if you want me to just burn them for you!

    ReplyDelete