Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I love the weekends - especially Saturdays.  College football is on, I don't have to work, and I get to hang out with my family!! :-)  Today we slept in a little bit, then I got up and made pancakes for breakfast.  Shelby and I picked up around the house, then relaxed for lunch.  Shelby mowed the grass and I pulled out all the Christmas decorations.  I made potato soup for dinner and now we're watching football again and relaxing!

I'm trying to decide what to do with my Christmas decorations.  I don't know where to put them!  I have 4 Christmas trees - Yes, 4.  1 Big one and 3 small ones.  I don't know if I'm gonna put all 4 out this year, we'll see :)

Today Tristan is 7 months old!!  He did something brand new today - we put him down for a nap and we came to check on him and found him STANDING in his pack & play!  This is totally new and he's never done that before!  I'm so glad we were able to catch him!


Tristan is also talking now and he LOOOOOVES to say "da da".  Today Shelby was out mowing the grass and Tristan was looking for his DA DA.  I got it on video - it's so cute!

*** I've tried ALL evening to post the video of Tristan looking for his "da da" .. I will keep trying.  Check back later for an updated post!! ***

I hope everyone had a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment