Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekend Roundup!

Hey everyone!


I’m sorry that I’ve been MIA these past few days. We’ve recently moved and we do not have internet @ our house yet. I hope to get that taken care of VERY soon! I cannot live without the internet!

This weekend was extremely unproductive. I didn’t even unpack one box. We did NOTHING! It was fun at the time, but now I’m kinda aggravated that I didn’t get anything done. Why am I so lazy sometimes?! My parents got back last night from Key West – they had a great time and had some beautiful pictures! Shelby and I took Tristan to the zoo yesterday. He was SO GOOD!! He had the best time – and so did we! Once we get the internet up and running I’ll post some pictures of my little angel.

Tristan seems to be settling into the new daycare very well. Since we stopped taking him to his 1st babysitter – we’ve had no complaints! Whew! I was so stressed out there for a little while. I was afraid my baby was a terrible baby when we weren’t around. No fear – he’s still a perfect angel even when he’s with the babysitter. I have people left and right offering to keep him – even WANTING to keep him – so I know he’s not a bad baby. Well – I better stop... I could get myself in trouble if I keep talking! Ha!

I’m so happy that football season is BACK! I wish I was back home to go to the games with my girls. Speaking of that – I FORGOT TO SEND IN MY TAILGATE SHIRT MONEY! Nooooooo!!!!! Crap crap crap! Hopefully I can still turn it in!! -- Anyways, I’m glad my teams won on Saturday.

I don’t know if I’m tired or just unhappy that the weekend is over, but I’m really dragging today! I seriously need a makeover – physically and emotionally. I can see that I’m letting myself go .. there is no excuse!

I better get back to work, hopefully I will have internet soooooon

No comments:

Post a Comment