Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Prayer Request


There is a little baby at my church who will be having a very serious surgery tomorrow morning, and I wanted to ask you to help pray for him.


He will be having surgery on his spinal cord, which in itself is very dangerous and open to so many complications. Baby Paxton is only 4 months old – almost the same age as my sweet Tristan.

Please pray for the neurosurgeon, Dr Phillip Aldana, and the whole surgical team

Please pray that Paxton will not require a blood transfusion during the surgery

Please pray that Paxton will not suffer any damage to his limb function

Please pray for Paxton’s family – for this is a very long journey even after the surgery is finished.

This hits so close to home for Shelby and I, especially since Paxton and Tristan are about the same age. We have been so blessed with a happy and healthy baby and we realize that others are not as fortunate. Paxton’s family could really use some extra prayers, so PLEASE remember them.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sad. I will keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery...what hospital is he at? I just hate that for any little baby :(

    ReplyDelete