Monday, April 19, 2010

Gooooooood Morning Bloggers! :-)

Happy Monday YA'LL! I don't have a single clue why I'm so chipper on a Monday morning, but I'm gonna roll with it! ;-)

Well, my ear is still stopped up. I still look like a drunken sailor walking around .. hopefully nobody thinks poorly of me when they see me stumbling around while carrying a baby. ha ha.  Someone might call child protective services on me! I seriously don't think I could pass a field sobriety test right now.. ha ha.  The medicine I have for the dizziness makes me sleepy, so I'm gonna try to not take it today while I'm at work.  I took a bunch of sudafed this morning, hopefully SOMETHING will get that pressure out of my ear!

My little boy turns 1 on Wednesday.  I cannot believe how fast this year went! This time last year I was already on maternity leave.  I was getting ready for my family to come and packing up my last few things.  I went in to have him on April 20th, but he wasn't born until the evening of April 21st.. so I guess this day last year was my LAST day at home before I went to the hospital to have him! Crazy! I have to say I'm a lot more calm this year.. ha ha.  I was so nervous!

T's party is this weekend.  I went to the store last night and got all the food.  I have a few more things to do decor wise, but then I guess I just wait till Friday and then decorate??  ha ha.  I've been planning this off and on since the beginning of February, so I don't have to stress about it now.  Smart move on my part, whew! ;-)

I only have 2 weeks of work left.  Deep down I'm starting to get excited. :-)  I'm a worrier, so of course I'm gonna worry and be stressed.. but I like this little feeling of excitement! I'm moving to HAWAII!  Oh my word, HAWAII!  Who does that?! I have so much to look forward to.  I'm trying my best to hand all my worries over to God, so far he's taken great care of us.  There is not reason to worry - there is no reason to be stressed. (I will keep repeating that to myself)  ha ha.  I'm still looking for a job.  I'd really like to start my new job July 1.  I haven't found one yet, but I'm still looking.  The movers will be here in probably 3 weeks to pack up our house.  I'll be leaving Jacksonville in about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks.  We are going to go visit my parents in WV and then go visit Shelby's parents in Mississippi.  Busy busy!

I hope everyone has a great day - I have a super busy day.  Lost to do and only 2 weeks to do it! :-)

4 comments:

  1. you have a lot of excitement ahead of you! a 1t birthday and a move to hawaii - this is too fun! hope you feel better fast and worry as little as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that you have some relief so that you can get a lot accomplished at work and enjoy your sweet baby's birthday and birthday party. *sigh* Hawaii... This Mississippi girl is jealous. You best post pictures every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you!!! And I'm telling you right now if you need a helper to come all the way out to Hawaii to help you unpack, I'm totally volunteering! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you! Good luck with Tristan's party! Can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete