Friday, March 26, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Friday! :-)

Happy Friday!

I'm so ready for the weekend! :)  Tomorrow my friend Kathryn and I are having a yard sale.  I'll be working this evening on pricing my stuff and probably going thru my house and picking out things I don't want/need/use anymore. I really hope we do well at the sale - I just wanna get rid of this stuff!  After the yard sale, Shelby and I are gonna go to a birthday party for a little 2 yr old girl and then tomorrow evening he has to work valet. 

My little monk monk is still under the weather.  I seriously think he has allergies.  The pollen is out in full force this year and it's causing him to get sick over and over again.  He's so congested - we're giving him medicine every night to help with the allergy part.  I need to get him some decongestant.  Last night he couldn't stop coughing after we put him to bed.  Poor little man - finally I got up and put him in bed with us.  As soon as his head hit the sheets he was OUT and he slept "like a baby".  He didn't even cough once.  I didn't understand why he all the sudden stopped coughing, but I didn't care.  I was just happy that he was resting peacefully.  This morning he woke up happy, thankfully.  I just don't know what to do for him.  I don't know if he's teething, just sick, or both.  He messes with his ears, but we clean them out and they aren't dirty.  They aren't red, so I don't think he has an infection.  I don't know if the teething is causing his ears to hurt.. I just don't know. :(

Shelby and I have started the BABY # 2 TALKS.  I hadn't planned on even trying to get pregnant until January of 2011, but just from talking about it I wonder if I should try before then?  We wanted our children to be about 2 years apart, and if I started in January that would make almost 3 years apart.  I just feel like Tristan is so young right now.. that it's too early to get pregnant again.  I know there are plenty of women out there who have babies one right on top of the other - and that's TOTALLY FINE .. I just don't know if I could do it!  I might consider waiting until Tristan is 1 1/2 and then start trying again.  At least get settled in our new city and new life.  I have to admit, I'm so excited to get pregnant again - I loved being pregnant.  I just hope that next time I have less complications! If I plan it right, maybe I could have 3 kids by the time I'm 30??  (I want to have 3 total)

Well - I got to work at 6:30 this morning so I get to go home at 3:30! YAY!  I'm looking forward to spending the evening with my little man and getting some things done for tomorrow :)


2 comments:

  1. Yay for yard sales! About 1/4 of our garage is full of things waiting for a yard sale. I'm just trying to wait a few more weeks until the weather is a bit warmer up here! I wish someone would come by and I could just give everything in the pile to them for $100! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pollen is killing us too! It's ridiculous. I had the yard sale back in the fall and it wasn't fun. I hated every second of it AND I made like $80 maybe. Ugh. BUT having two of you will be much better -- lots more to choose from! How exciting about baby #2!!!

    ReplyDelete