Monday, October 26, 2009


Today we loaded up the car and headed to another pumpkin patch! This one was absolutely adorable! My friend Lyndsay told me about it and she even took her little one there too! We were able to get some really cute pictures of Tristan - so I thought I'd share them with you!


This was @ home before we went to the Pumpkin Patch!


This was also @ home - you can see Gracie peeking thru the window! ha ha!


He's sitting up now - SO adorable! He looks so sweet in this picture!


Of course it HAS to go in the mouth!


He is a chatter box! Always talking!


The Tucci's!


We had a great time at the pumpkin patch!  I have been looking forward to taking Tristan to one of these since I found out I was pregnant.  It's so wonderful getting to do the things you dream about doing with your family -- I feel so blessed!!

4 comments:

  1. I have to say, the first two of these are my fav. The first because he looks SO HAPPY, the second because he looks like he's about to crack up (or maybe cry???) and Gracie is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay im so excited you guys went. i hope yall had a good time =) i was super excited about getting to take Lucca as well.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pumpkin patches are soooooo fun!!! Tristan gets cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, it looks like it was such a cute, fun day!

    ReplyDelete