Thursday, October 22, 2009

Let's Talk About .... COFFEE!!!

For those of you who know me personally, you know my love for STARBUCKS. I’d like to say that I’m a loyal Starbucks customer – but lately McDonalds has truly given them a run for their money.

I’ve had the iced caramel coffee and the iced mocha from McDonalds and its … OK. It’s nothing spectacular and if I’m gonna have some GOOD tasting coffee I’ll just go to Starbucks. Last night I was introduced to the Caramel Frappe from McDonalds and it’s REALLY good! I was really surprised! I was wanting something sweet and felt like having a caramel frappuccino from Starbucks, but we had already passed it going home and the closest thing was McDonalds – and since I had saw they now carry them I thought, “What the heck” I’ll give it a try! My husband likes to tease me that I’m cheating on my beloved Starbucks, and I will admit I DO feel a little bit guilty, but McDonalds is on to something!!

If you haven’t tried McDonalds Caramel Frappe yet, it’s worth it to give it a try. And trust me, I’d let you know if it wasn’t! You have to make me a promise though .. don’t forget about STARBUCKS!!  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I love McDonalds coffee! I can never go to Starbucks bc it is too expensive for my blood, but I love the McDonalds Latte with non-fat milk and sugar free vanilla syrup. The first time I got one was on a trip back to WV and I was so tired, so we stopped and it really hit the spot! I love caramel stuff, so I'll have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete