Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy TUESDAY!

Hey ya'll!!
Today is such a beautiful day in Jacksonville! The weather is cooler (although still HOT) and the sun is shining .. it's starting to feel a teeny tiny bit like FALL!

We have a coffee machine here at the Sheriff's Office, and everyone brings their cups in (I sport my Starbucks mug, of course) and we all drink coffee - it's a lot of fun ;)  ha ha.  But seriously - I bought some Pumpkin Pie Spice coffee creamer to go with my Splenda and it is AWESOME!! Ahhh.. fall!

This week is a VERY busy week in the Tucci household!  This morning I had a meeting first thing so I had to leave for work a little earlier than normal.  I've basically been busy ALL day and then this evening I have to go home, cook dinner, clean the kitchen, and then start to get things ready for my in-laws who will be here THURSDAY!!  Tomorrow some ladies from work are getting together to take one of the girls we work with to lunch for her birthday (As a surprise!!) and then I have a Dr appointment tomorrow afternoon.  After all of that it's back to my evening routine of cooking and cleaning, and then hopefully I'll have some time to work on my fall wreath!  Thursday my in-laws and my sister-in-law will be here :)  Then, it's a weekend of fun with them!!

Shelby and I are super sad that we aren't able to make it HOME for Homecoming this weekend.  We had actually planned it and gotten approved to be off work, but when I took my maternity leave my annual leave was wiped out as well .. so I don't have enough time on the books to go.  We look forward to this EVERY year and this year we're missing out.  It seems like some many things are going on this year that we wanted to be a part of, and it just sucks! We'll definitely be cheering on the Herd and hopefully they'll be on TV!! Keeping my fingers crossed :)

I really enjoy my job here at the Sheriff's Office.  I work with a GREAT group of guys who make me laugh everyday.  I know it's stupid to think about this NOW, but I can't help but feel sad sometimes when I think about leaving and having to start all over somewhere else.  These people are my friends and I'm gonna miss them...

Well - I've slacked off enough for now.  I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!



2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sad that you won't be in town for homecoming, but at the moment it's looking like I won't be in town for it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay fall!!!! I can't wait to see you wreath! :)

    ReplyDelete