Saturday, August 15, 2009

YAY FOR THE WEEKEND!

It was so nice to sleep in a little bit this morning. We got to sleep in until almost 9 am - WOW! I never thought I'd see the day when sleeping in until 9 was REALLY sleeping in! :)

Today I had a fairly productive day. I got my house cleaned - it was a total disaster from this week. Got all the laundry caught up AND all the dishes caught up - except for some of the flatware. I really like coming home to clean house - I'm kinda cranky when my house is messy. I made up a "weekly schedule" for myself to follow during the week so I don't feel so overwhelmed. Hopefully I can manage to get more accomplished this way too! I'm a list maker - and this is basically a list telling me what to do each day and what time to do it. I HAVE to have a schedule .. I just feel lost without it!

Well, again we have got NOTHING packed for the move. I have a feeling we're gonna wait until the last minute an then just throw stuff in the moving truck. ha ha. I really don't want us to kill ourselves by trying to do it all in one day. When I was pregnant it seemed like I was always killing myself trying to get things done - and I'm just maxed out on that. Shelby has been working every night during the weekend, so he's basically exhausted and doesn't feel like "working" at home during the day - which I totally understand. We have to do something though.. the time is creeping up on us!

Tomorrow is CHURCH - and I'm looking forward to going. I hope the lesson is good. :) I really like our church .. Life Group starts back up tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to that. I'm just so happy that Fall isn't too far away. It's my favorite time of the year! So many fun things happen in the fall!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment