Monday, August 17, 2009

Dancing with the Stars!

I know I'm blogging a lot today - but I just read that the new Dancing with the Stars cast has been announced! Here it is!

The complete cast for Dancing Season Nine

Mya, singer
Melissa Joan Hart, actress
Michael Irvin, former Dallas Cowboy
Ashley Hamilton, actor, comedian, singer-songwriter
Aaron Carter, singer
Kathy Ireland, former supermodel-turned-businesswoman
Debi Mazar, actress
Natalie Coughlin, U.S. Olympic swimmer
Louie Vito, snowboarder
Chuck Liddell, ultimate fighting champ
Donny Osmond, singer
Tom DeLay, former Republican congressman
Macy Gray, singer
Joanna Krupa, model and actress
Mark Dacascos, Iron Chef personality
Kelly Osbourne, reality star

I kinda got hooked on the show last season - I hope I enjoy it again this season!
I don't know who some of these people are, so I will have to google them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment