Saturday, May 1, 2010

LAZY Saturday!

I'm sitting here watching my little man gobble up some graham cracker goldfish, and since he's very much content sitting in his highchair at the moment, I thought I'd take this opportunity to say "HEY!"

Today was a beautiful day here in Jacksonville.  It did get rather warm as the day went on, but it was still beautiful!  I went this morning to my friend Sarah's house to get my nails did one last time before we move.  She was probably one of my first friends here, so I'm really gonna miss her!!  Shelby and I went to see her in the hospital the day she had her daughter Peyton, and now Pey Pey is already 2 years old! GEEZ!  Shelby had 2 gigs today, so T and I met him for lunch then headed out to Hobby Lobby for a little while.  I found a couple things then we came home to chill.  T took a nap, I played on the computer and then attempted to take a nap - but was interrupted by a little boy who was ready to get UP!  ha ha.  Now we are feeling extremely lazy - or, at least I am! I feel like I haven't really accomplished anything today.  That's OK though, right?  It's OK to have a lazy day.. especially after all the BUSY days I've had lately.  ;-)

After T finishes his snack I'll probably give him a bath and then we'll play till time to go get Shelby from work.  I don't know what to have for dinner - we've been eating out a lot lately and I'm starting to feel guilty about it.  We don't really have any groceries though..  oh well.

I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL weekend!  I got a preview of my new blog header today!! SO CUTE!!  I hope to have my new blog up and running by the end of the weekend!! Yaaay!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see your new layout. Leslie's work is amazing! I was so happy with how mine turned out.

    ReplyDelete