Thursday, February 4, 2010

LUNCH BREAK

Hey ya'll!

Well, right now I'm on my lunch break AT HOME. yay! :)  I just finished tidying up my kitchen - it's really been bugging me so I decided to come home during lunch and clean it.  ha ha. :)  This evening Mr. Tucci is working valet downtown, so it's just me and Little Tucci.  I didn't want to be spending the evening cleaning, I wanted to have some Momma and Tristan time!  I don't know what we'll get into.  Maybe we'll have a "date" in tonight.  We can go for a walk or watch a movie.  We'll figure something out.  I'm just excited to spend time with my little man!

Today I feel much better than yesterday.  I didn't end up going to bed early last night - but thankfully I do feel somewhat productive today!  Tomorrow is payday (for ME) so I will be happy to have some $.  I'd really like to have something from Starbucks ...Mmmm :)

Last night I baked a chocolate cake for Shelby an I.  I made my grandmother's homemade coconut pecan icing to go on top.  That was my *NEW RECIPE* for this week.  I will post the recipe HERE later today.  It turned out really good! Shelby isn't much of a nut person, so he didn't really like it.  BUT i think next time I will make it without just to see if he likes it any better.  It tasted just like my Nana's - so I was happy.  Since Shelby is going to be gone this evening, I probably won't cook dinner.  I see a PB&J in my future. :-)

Well, I better run back to the office.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  Once I get to work and settle down, I'll post that icing recipe.  For those of you who are visual people, I have pictures too -  Don't forget to check it out!

PS - is this font too small?  I've changed some things around on my blog and I want to make sure it's easy to read for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment