Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Thursday!!

Can you believe it’s already January 7th? How is everyone doing on their goals / resolutions? Still holding strong? I hope so!! (^_^) Mine are going really well. This has been my first full week (Monday – Friday) of being at work and sticking to my goals and all in all, it’s going OK. My husband and I have our work cut out for us this weekend – we have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do. Since we’ve been married we have moved 4 times. We have accumulated random things and some things are still in boxes from our first move! Our goal is to get rid of things we no longer use. I think deep down we both have trouble letting go of things and throwing them away – so this may be a challenge for us! Ha ha!


So, the Alabama vs. Texas game is tonight! (ROLL TIDE!!) Shelby and I are going to eat chili / nachos and watch the game. We have new Alabama shirts and Alabama drinking glasses that we are going to break out tonight as well. Hopefully it will be a fun evening! My sister in law is a student at Alabama, so I figure she and I will be texting throughout the game. (Our usually ritual)

I really don’t have a lot going on this week.. just normal stuff. I apologize for the boring post! As the day goes by I might find other things to write about! (^_^)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment: