Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let's ORGANIZE!


Lately I have felt like my life is so unorganized. My house isn’t in order, my office at work is a mess, I forget things because I don’t take the time to prepare them in advance... the list goes on and on. I am the type of person who LOVES organization. I love for things to be in order – to be neat – to be clean. Right now, things aren’t so neat and clean and organized... and it’s starting to take its toll on me. Yes, I know we’re in the middle of moving – but we haven’t got ANYTHING done in the house... so I feel frustrated about that. (maybe that’s what started all of this ... LoL) But nonetheless, I need some ORDER in my life!

I am a list maker – I make several lists every day. That is one way I can keep myself in some sort of control of what’s going on in my life. Before I started this blog, I wrote a list of GOALS. The first item on my list is: Organize my Life! So... here I am.

I’m actually asking for some help. I feel like I need an outside perspective. I need help figuring out how to make things easier day to day... basically, what works for you? How do YOU stay organized? What are your secrets?

I am OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS... and I would love to share ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I'm an organizer and a list maker too! My first advice, would be to make a SPECIFIC list of things you want to organize, then just DO it. Sometimes that's the hardest part for me. I know there are days when I get home and feel like doing nothing because I'm tired. When I wake up the next morning I am so mad at myself for not doing them. So, my advice, would be to mark AT LEAST one thing off your list every evening no matter how tired you feel. I find that the more energy I use during the day, the better I sleep, and the better/more accomplished I feel the next day! I also try to change my attitude sometimes! (not that you have a bad attitude, but this just helps ME). I have just made up my mind that I am NOT ever tired, I do NOT have time to be sick, and that I can do whatever I put my mind too. And it really helps me get things done! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete