Thursday, August 13, 2009

MOVING

Well, in a few weeks we'll be moving - again :) We're moving to Orange Park, FL .. which is closer to where Shelby and I both work. Right now we live kinda far away from EVERYTHING that we do - so this is going to be so nice for us. We will save a fortune in gas!

We've known for a few weeks now that we're going to be moving - but we haven't even started packing yet! I told Shelby I don't want to take one weekend and pack everything in those 2 days and wear ourselves out. It sucks having do cram everything into one weekend - and not very smart on our part. So, I guess we've waited long enough and THIS WEEKEND we really need to start!

We have a lot of things that we've never used. We're probably gonna be getting rid of a few things. We might try to sell some of it on Craig's List. Has anyone ever sold anything on Craig's List? Was it easy?? A yard sale would be nice, but I don't really like watching people sort through my things - it's just weird. I'd rather them look at my stuff when I'm not standing right there watching them pass judgement on everything that I own!

I'm trying to stay positive, but I'm kinda dreading the thought of packing everything and moving it. It's SUCH HARD WORK! Now we have Tristan - so I don't know how easy it will be trying to watch him and move everything. We're tough, so I'm sure we'll manage :)

Do you ever wonder why it is that you make friend with someone right before you move?? We've lived in our house ALMOST 2 years, and in the past month or so I've finally made a friend with the girl who lives across the street. Now we're moving! That tends to be my luck.. ha ha :)

I hope everyone is having a great day! It's ALMOST the weekend!!! Yay! Shelby is working tonight, tomorrow night, and Saturday night until about midnight. So, it's just gonna be me and Tristan in the evenings. Maybe I can take advantage of that time and get things ready to move? I might try and put Tristan to bed a little earlier and knock some of it out. It all depends on how tired I am by then!! :)



2 comments:

  1. We sold the beetle on craigslist! it was really easy and we had great luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It stinks you are moving just as we started to become friends =(

    ReplyDelete